- The Petroleum Training Institute PTI, Effurun HND/ND part-time Admission forms are available for sale. Qualified Candidates are Invited to Apply. More details Below.
The Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-mentioned Part-Time Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) programmes for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Eligible Courses In PTI Effurun HND/ND PArt-Time
The following programmes are available at Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) levels.
Petroleum Engineering Technology (HND and ND)
Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology (HND and ND)
Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology (HND and ND)
(1) Industrial Safety Technology.
(2) Environmental Technology}
Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology (HND and ND)
Mechanical Engineering Technology (HND and ND)
(2) Power Plant}
Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (HND and ND)
(1) Instrumentation and Control
(2) Electronics and Telecommunications (3) Power and Machines}
Science Laboratory Technology (HND and ND)
Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology (ND only)
ix Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies (HND and ND)
x Computer Science and Information Technology (ND only)
ND candidates are to possess five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to the choice of programme which must include English Language and Mathematics, while HND candidates must possess in addition to the above requirement, National Diploma (ND) relevant to their choice of programmes. For details, see online admission prospectus for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
3.0 COST OF ADMISSION FORM
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of eight thousand, five hundred naira (N8,500.00) for each PTI Part-Time admission form for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
How To Apply For PTI Effurun HND/ND Admission Form Online
Candidates offering HND and ND Part-Time programmes should apply directly to Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) by following the steps below:
- Fill in the on-line “Sign on page” and Click on “Click Here to Sign Up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR code print out.
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form which will be presented at the examination centre along with your RRR code print out.
If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail [email protected] stating your RRR code Or Use the Remitta Requery Interface below the login page to resolve the issue yourself
5.0 HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) INTERVIEW
There will not be any interview for candidates offering HND as assessment and selection successful candidates will be based on the candidates’ O’ Level and ND results. However, the transcripts of candidates should reach the office of the Registrar, Petroleum Training Institute, P. M. B. 20, Effurun, Delta State, from the institutions they graduated from on or before 29th September, 2017. The transcript should be sent through courier service for safety.
6.0 ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
There will not be any entrance examination for candidates offering ND programme as assessment and selection of successful candidates will be based on candidates’ O’ Level result(s).
The on-line application closes on Thursday 31st August, 2017.
8.0 LATE APPLICATION
Late on-line sales of admission forms commences on Friday 1st September, 2017 and ends on Friday 29th September, 2017 at the cost of ten thousand five hundred naira (N10, 500.00) only.
Note: For technical support, send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 08126971127