This is to inform the general public that the 2018/2019 Babcock University Postgraduate Admission is now accepting applications from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the institutions various programmes which leads to the acquistion of other awards and degrees for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Gain 200 level admission to study in any university of your choice. NO JAMB | LOW FEES. Registration in progress. Call 08064767107 NOW!
About Babcock University
Below are some brief points about Babcock University:
- Babcock University is a private Christian co-educational Nigerian university.
- It iz owned and operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Nigeria.
- The university is located at Ilishan-Remo equidistant between Ibadan and Lagos.
- It was founded 1959.
Available Programmes For The 2018/2019 Babcock University Postgraduate Admission.
School of Science and Technology
Agricultural Economics: M.Sc
Agronomy: M.Sc, PhD
Animal Science: M.Sc, PhD
Microbiology: M.Sc, PhD
School of Management Sciences
Accounting: M.Sc, PhD
Business Administration and Marketing
Business Administration: MBA, M.Sc, PhD
Marketing: M.Sc, PhD
Banking and Finance
Information Resources Management
Information Resources Management: M.Sc, PhD
School of Social Sciences
Economics: PGD, M.Sc, PhD
Mass Communication: PGD, M.Sc, PhD
Political Science and Public Administration
Political Science: M.Sc, PhD
Public Management: MPM
School of Medicine
Biochemistry: M.Sc, PhD
School of Computing and Engineering Sciences
Computer Science: PGD M.Sc, PhD
School of Education and Humanities
History and International Studies
Diplomatic Studies: MDS
Language and Literary Studies
English Language: M.A, PhD
English Literature: M.A, PhD
Religious Stuides: PGD
School of Law and Security Studies
School of Nursing
Nursing Science: M.Sc
School of Public and Allied Health
Public Health: PGD, MPH, PhD
General Admission Requirements For The 2018/2019 Babcock University Postgraduate Admission.
- Postgraduate Diploma: A graduate from a recognized univerity or a person with qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a first degree may be admitted.
- Masters Degree: A Candidate with a first degree from a recognized Univesity with a minimum of a second class lower division may be admitted. A candidate with a good postgraduate diploma from a recognized University or with a professional certification in addition to first degree or HND may also be admitted to a Masters Degree programme.
- Doctor of Philososphy (PhD) Degree: A Candidate with a good Masters Degree not less than 60% average from a recognized University or 4.00 CGPA on a 5 poin scale may be admitted.
How To Apply For The 2018/2019 Babcock University Postgraduate Admission.
Application forms can be obtained online from the schools website: http://babcock.edu.ng/postgraduate.php by downloading and printing the Application Form in PDF format, fill it and return the hardcopy with the required documents and a non- refundable application fee of N10,000.
Following steps should put you through:
Step 1: A new Applicant: Create login details to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log-in with your Username as your email address and Password as sent to your email address.
Step 3: On the Left Panel do the following:
- Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all information requested for.
- Click Save button to save form, If you have filled every information.
- Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size
- Select Centers and Date of Exam.
Screening Exercise: There will be Screening Exercise on Thursday June 21st, 2018.
a) Enlongated: July 1st, 2018
b) Regular: September 3rd, 2018
For further information, contact: 08072090645.
See other posts: