University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT school fees payment and course registration deadline for the 2017/2018 academic session have been announced.
The authorities of the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria UNIPORT have announced the deadline for the payment of second installment of school charges and online course registration for the second semester, 2017/2018 academic session.
Gain 200 level admission to study in any university of your choice. NO JAMB | LOW FEES. Registration in progress. Call 08064767107 NOW!
Payment of of second installment of School Charges and Online Course Registration for the Second Semester of 2017/2018 session has been extended by 2weeks . The Deadline would be Friday, 29th June, 2018.
Students who paid the first installment but are yet to pay their second installment of school Charges are by this memo advised to do so on or before Friday, 29th June, 2018 and register their courses online, as there will be no further extension.
The above is for your information and compliance.
For more information Visit the official site
Below are some points about the great University of Port-Harcourt
- The University of Port Harcourt is a university in the Nigerian city of Port Harcourt.
- It was established in 1975 as University College, PorHarcourt and was given University status in 1977.
- The University of Port Harcourt was ranked the sixth in Africa and the first in Nigeria by Times Higher Education (THE) in 2015
- The Vice chancellor is Professor Ndowa E.S Lale
- The University has 12 faculties